-
April 5th, 2006, 09:06 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Two new bunnybear dresses are up. One is a classic t bodice for Molly, the other is a wrap dress for Kit.
You can see them both here
Nann
-
April 5th, 2006, 09:14 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Very very cute! Great job!
-
April 5th, 2006, 09:19 PM
#3
Janie3082
Guest
I LOVE the Kit dress! Great job! [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
April 5th, 2006, 09:25 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Just beautiful, as usual! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] You are so talented!
-
April 5th, 2006, 09:49 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Gorgeous as always Bunny Bear! I LOVE your AGT26 as Addy! Now you've got me seriously thinking about adding her to my wishlist!!
~Annie
-
April 5th, 2006, 10:17 PM
#6
HB Forum Owner
They are gorgeous!You do fabulous work.
-
April 6th, 2006, 02:35 AM
#7
Inactive Member
They're both very nice; I like the Kit dress best, myself. Good work!
-
April 6th, 2006, 02:41 AM
#8
Inactive Member
You have the best doll clothes ever!!!!
-
April 6th, 2006, 02:49 AM
#9
prasnlrd
Guest
...<font size="5">GASP!!!</font>...that Kit dress is a "must have"!!! It is so unique and pretty! I love that fabric print and with that contrasting solid purple fabric... [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] I want it! [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] ...but my AGPLA [img]graemlins/money.gif[/img] has disappeared and AGPLA opens in about 2 weeks. I have to be strong.....beautiful dresses though!
[img]wink.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] AGPLA in 2 Weeks and AG Broke [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks